Terms and conditions
- You recognise that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult a licensed physician prior to enrolling any yoga classes, to determine if you are fit for the exercise.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participation in yoga classes.
Cancellation and make-up class
- All classes, once paid are non-refundable.
- For pre-natal yoga classes and active birth classes, in the case of premature birth where participation of classes are interrupted, payment made can be transfer to post-natal yoga classes or other services offered by inner space.
- In case of classes being cancelled by inner space, paid fees will be refunded to participants.
- Should a participant miss a class, make-up class is subject to availability. The participant is required to notify the centre 24 hours in advance in order to arrange a make up class. Otherwise, full payment is needed for the missed class.
- In case of Typhoon No. 8 and Black Rainstorm, all classes are cancelled and no make up classes or refund are offered. Classes will resume normal after those weather signals are lowered for two hours. Please call the centre if you have any enquiry.